Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Please check the availability tables for Le Vieux Café and L’Écurie.
2. If your dates are available please contact us either by telephone using the number on our Home Page, or via email using the form on our Contact Us page.
3. We update our availability charts as soon as a booking is confirmed.
4. We will reply to your request within 24 hours.
5. In order to secure your booking we ask that you complete the on-line Booking Form and arrange for a payment of a 30% non-refundable deposit for the total cost of the holiday.
6. Rental charges are based on the agreement that no more than the original number of persons listed on the booking form may occupy the facility or use the premises.
1. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking
2. The remaining 70% balance must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday. (We will send an email to remind you of this date).
3. A £100/€130 Security deposit (Cheque) is required against any damages caused and this should be handed in upon arrival.
4. Once we have received the booking form & deposit we will send out confirmation of all details by email along with a booking reference number.
5. If booking your holiday less than 8 weeks prior to the start date, then we will require payment in full when booking.
6. Payments can be made by cheque or electronic bank transfer, either in Sterling or Euros.
7. If paying by sterling cheque, please make it payable to Mr & Mrs J Khan. This cheque can be paid into any branch of HSBC using the account details that we will provide to you.
8. If paying by direct bank transfer - either to a UK or French bank account - we will provide our bank details for you to complete a transfer when we receive your booking information.
9. The Security Deposit of £100/€130 is payable to cover any damage to the property or contents, although the client's liability is not limited to this amount. The Security Deposit will be refunded or accounted for within 2 weeks of the end of the holiday.
10. Deposits will not be returned on the day of departure, as we need to clean & inspect the house first. The house must be left in the same clean & tidy condition as that which they were found, including emptying all rubbish bins, cleaning fridges and cookers and removing all food stuffs before departure.
11. Any additional services, such as Meals or Welcome Pack etc will be paid for on arrival. Please note that these charges cannot be taken out of the Security Deposit.
Duration of Rental
1. For both Le Vieux Café and L’Écurie Holiday Homes, bookings are from Saturday to Saturday, except in the Low Season, when booking periods may vary – information given on request.
2. The rental period will commence at 16.30 on the first day and terminate at 10.00 on the last day.
1. In the event of a cancellation prior to 8 weeks before the holiday start - only the Booking Deposit will be forfeited. Thereafter, cancellation charges will be the full rental price.
2. If we are able to re-let your cancelled holiday, we will refund your deposit and final payment (where appropriate), however we will deduct a £50 administration fee.
3. We would strongly recommend that clients take out insurance at the time of booking – to cover medical, personal and cancellation charges.
4. For guests travelling from the UK, you can apply for your EHIC European Health Insurance card by clicking here.
1. In order to comply with French legislation you are advised that access to the owner’s private pool is not part of the letting contract but is by invitation only. This invitation is herewith formally extended to you but may be withdrawn at the owner’s discretion.
2. In the event of any equipment breakdown the client is asked to notify us and repairs will be completed as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any temporary stoppage to the supply of public services to the property (i.e.: electricity, water, etc) nor in respect of any equipment or appliance failure.
3. No unauthorised use of personal electrical appliances (fans, heaters, electric blankets etc..)
4. For guests who bring their dogs with them, please ensure that you pick up after them and do not allow them onto beds in the holiday homes.
Click on the buttons below to see a full list of items included in your holiday home and shared areas. Please note, some items may be substituted or added to during the season due to normal wear and tear.
Annette & Jason Khan
Maison Lairoux Holiday Homes, 3 Rue de la Motte, 85400 Lairoux, France
Tel: 00 33 251 284 398
Mobile: 00 33 643 378 774